Cadbury's Mini Egg warning: Mum's agony as daughter chokes to death 

She wrote: “With Easter coming up I want to warn you all about another deadly choking hazard, one that tragically took away my child. 

“It has been just short of three years since my precious little girl Sophie passed away. 

“She had choked on a mini egg and I was unable to dislodge it, even with back slaps and pushing up under her ribs, I had done a first aid course one six months prior to this event so all the techniques to help a choking child were still fresh in my mind but it didn’t help.”

She added: “I watched the light …
Daily Express :: Food Feed